Get a list of study through url

ttkrpink

Oct 14, 2014, 2:21:06 PM10/14/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to get a list of study from url? What I need is a http request to my server, the server return with xml or json. I can do it with dcmqr command line, but all I can think of is to start apache server to serve the dcmqr result. I guess there must be other better ways to do it.

ttk

Suresh Viswanathan

Oct 14, 2014, 11:39:24 PM10/14/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
QIDO is probably what you’re looking for. Check out the following links:

Suresh