dcm2jpg - JPEG 2000 image distorted

Samuel Salomão

May 14, 2013, 3:07:17 PM5/14/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Community,

I am facing a problem with the latest dcm4che-2.0.27 toolkit.
It is unable to convert the attached DICOM file to a JPEG image.

The result is an image completely distorted.
I have already tried the clib and the native Java JK2 readers, but no luck yet..
The interesting point is that this file is displayed fine in Sante Viewer.

The forum has this thread which seems to be fixed in 2.0.19:
http://forums.dcm4che.org/jiveforums/thread.jspa?messageID=6397&#6397

However, version 2.0.27 appears to have the same bug.
Please, let me know if any of you had this same problem and how to fix it.
Kindly regards,

Sam.

patient.dcm