Queue, MoveScu problems

Carina Novas

Sep 3, 2014, 9:50:39 AM9/3/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
The forward2 doesn´t works , i noticed that the service=queue, name=MoveScu doesn´t start, this is the messages in the server log:

--- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
ObjectName: dcm4chee.archive:service=Queue,name=MoveScu
  State: FAILED
  Reason: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unexpected pageOrd: 64712 expected: 64701
  I Depend On:
    jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer
    jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice
  Depends On Me:
    dcm4chee.archive:service=MoveScu

what can I do?
some idea? thanks a lot!

server.log

CarinaN

Sep 4, 2014, 1:43:48 PM9/4/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
The solution was not so neat but it worked, I clean the data in JBM_MSG_REF table, from mysql sentences + the "commit" command (this is the most important part), and then service MoveScu.queue start normally.

Thanks,
Regards.

Björn Albers

Apr 15, 2015, 2:24:31 PM4/15/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

On Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 7:43:48 PM UTC+2, CarinaN wrote:
The solution was not so neat but it worked, I clean the data in JBM_MSG_REF table, from mysql sentences + the "commit" command (this is the most important part), and then service MoveScu.queue start normally.

I've got the exact same issue but I'm unsure how to clean the data in JBM_MSG_REF table.
Do I have to overwrite the page_ord column with NULLs (this was mentioned elsewhere)?
Of course I don't wanna lose data or kill the PACS.

PS: I'm running DCM4CHEE 2.17.1 on MySQL 5.1 with JBOSS 4.2.3.GA.
Here the log sniped:

--- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
ObjectName: dcm4chee.archive:service=Queue,name=MoveScu
  State: FAILED
  Reason: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unexpected pageOrd: 367 expected: 366
  I Depend On:
    jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer
    jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice
  Depends On Me:
    dcm4chee.archive:service=MoveScu

Thanks in advance,
Björn

Björn Albers

Apr 16, 2015, 11:43:49 AM4/16/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 8:24:31 PM UTC+2, Björn Albers wrote:
I've got the exact same issue but I'm unsure how to clean the data in JBM_MSG_REF table.
Do I have to overwrite the page_ord column with NULLs (this was mentioned elsewhere)?
Of course I don't wanna lose data or kill the PACS.

Problem solved. These are the complete steps (for reference):

1. stop dcm4chee
2. backup JBM_MSG_REF table:

    $ mysqldump -u root -p pacsdb JBM_MSG_REF > JBM_MSG_REF.sql    # Username might be different on your system

3. clear existing values in PAGE_ORD column (it will be populated automatically again):

    $ mysql -u root -p pacsdb
    > update JBM_MSG_REF set PAGE_ORD = NULL;
    > quit

4. start dcm4chee
5. check if it works (the MoveScu service should be running again and work on existing messages)
6. optionally: make wild dance moves in the office and feel like a hero :-)

PS: The error happened probably because I tried to clear the message cue.

CarinaN

Jan 28, 2019, 1:19:26 PM1/28/19
to dcm4che
IT WORKS!!!!! Thank you very much!