Multi-Frame Image to Single-Frame Image

nutun

May 23, 2023, 5:51:37 AM5/23/23
to dcm4che
Hi,

I have multi-frame images at my storage and I want to convert that image into single-frame image. Ho can do it by using dcm4chee-arc-light or by using dcmtoolkit?

I have installed dcm4chee-arc-light 5.29.2. It shows image count as one image and by opening in Weasis viewer it shows multiple image. It is because data is sent by modality as multi-frame .

Nicolas Roduit

May 26, 2023, 11:23:01 AM5/26/23
to dcm4che

nutun

May 27, 2023, 3:07:59 AM5/27/23
to dcm4che
Thank you

Salvador Daniel Pelayo Gomez

May 29, 2023, 12:15:09 PM5/29/23
to dcm4che
DCM4CHE has a lot of tools (works as command line). You can to use  emf2sf, to convert from multiframe to single frame dicom files.
https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4che/blob/master/dcm4che-tool/dcm4che-tool-emf2sf/README.md

Example:

emf2sf --out-dir output_files multiframe.dcm