Weasis-Opencv

Ahmad Khan

Oct 23, 2019, 2:33:39 AM10/23/19
to dcm4che
Can somebody explain,
1. What is the purpose of opencv in weasis?
2. How opencv works in weasis?
3. How to load opencv in weasis or is it loaded by default?
4. How to use opencv in weasis?

Nicolas Roduit

Oct 25, 2019, 11:12:05 AM10/25/19
to dcm4che
Please explain what the intention behind these questions is because it will allow me to give a more direct answer.

Opencv is used for image decoders and encoders, and all image processing functions.

Ahmad Khan

Oct 26, 2019, 7:04:20 AM10/26/19
to dcm4che
Thanks Nicolas Roduit for your attention,

There is no specific intention or purpose.
I just want to explore opencv in weasis.
Unfortunately I am unable to find any documentation regarding this.

It is my request to you please guide me the use of opencv in weasis

Once again thanks a lot!!

Ahmad Khan

Nov 21, 2019, 11:35:33 PM11/21/19
to dcm4che

Hi, Nicolas Roduit
I am still waiting for your kind attention. Please guide me the use of opencv in weasis !!!

Nicolas Roduit

Nov 22, 2019, 1:42:33 AM11/22/19
to dcm4che
The Java documentation of OpenCV is available here. Currently only org.opencv.core, org.opencv.imgcodecs (+ DICOM reader and writer) and org.opencv.imgproc are imported in the native library.

There are a util image processing class and image conversion for all the image operations in Weasis.