How to backup and restore stored images and the databse to a new server? DCM4CHEE 2.18.2

Udara

Aug 9, 2019, 12:36:56 AM8/9/19
to dcm4che
Hi,

Currently, I am using DCM4CHEE 2.18.2 with Oviyam as a viewer. I planned to move the current system to a new server. If so, How can I do it? I can install DCm4CHEE 2.18.1 in steps. Please share step wise guide to move existing images and the database to a new server?

Thanks

Udara M Pathirage - උදාර පතිරගේ

Aug 16, 2019, 3:43:01 PM8/16/19
to dcm4che

Thanks

>>Best Regards From
  Maj Udara Pathirage
       Master of IT, UCSC, Colombo | BSc in ENCM, Kelaniya | Dip. IT, NIBM | MCS(SL) | MBCS CITP (UK) | SNOMED CT

Udara

Aug 19, 2019, 5:04:49 AM8/19/19
to dcm4che
Hi All,

Use this resource https://udara-research.blogspot.com/2019/08/how-to-backup-restore-studies-images.html in order to learn more.. How to backup and restore your dcm4chee 2x. Let me know any corrections to be made..

Bye

Thanks