Java script is uploading

Directly Medical

May 20, 2015, 5:46:10 PM5/20/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
My company had hired support for Osirix, they charged for cloud storage. Long story short, we did not renew the contract but our images seem to still be loading to heaven knows where. They stopped their forwarding through the jboss interface. Though, as I watch the Java Script through the mac terminal, I still see "something" uploading.  The images are now stored locally only and can be accessed vpn. However, we are exceeding our bandwidth do to some scripting issue. We are talking gigs of data daily, reminds me of torrent seeding. :-/

I have no idea where to begin to search for this, any help would be greatly appreciated.
what more information can I give to help sort this out, debug program, anything???

Rady

May 21, 2015, 1:25:11 AM5/21/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Seek the help of network team and sniff the traffic from the Uploading Computer, trace for HTTP packets and check which IP max data is sent to . Request your Network team to block that IP.

regards
Rady

hle...@lpspine.com

May 26, 2015, 3:59:20 PM5/26/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
thank you for the reply. It was the "forward" and "forward to" settings and when they where discontinued the massive daily uploads stopped. The support we "hired" didn't bother to ask if we had unlimited bandwidth...

To bring this matter to either a close or further delve into the problem of why the forwarding settings on dcm4che would constantly be uploading?

....something to ponder

Holly Lewis
Laser Precision Spine Surgery
IT/Marketing Manager