Modality Not Supporting MPPS

Deeps

Jan 2, 2020, 7:32:37 AM1/2/20
to dcm4che
Hi,
      If a modality is not supporting mpps, is there a way to generate mpps for that specific modality using dcm4chee-arc-light 5.18.0?

fleetwoodfc

Jan 3, 2020, 9:08:03 AM1/3/20
to dcm4che
I do not believe this version supports MPPS Emulation (like dcm4chee-2.x.x does) but it can be configured to update the status of MWL items and/or to send IAN notifications.

Deeps

Jan 9, 2020, 7:13:13 AM1/9/20
to dcm4che

Is there a way to use this IAN notification to generate MPPS? How can we make use of this IAN notification in dcm4chee-arc-light?
Thanks in advance.

Gunter Zeilinger

Jan 9, 2020, 7:17:44 AM1/9/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
What's was your use case for emulated MPPS with dcm4chee-arc-v2?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Jan 9, 2020, 4:28:17 PM1/9/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
dcm4chee-arc-5 supports to notify HL7 receivers by a OMG - General Clinical Order Message (Event O19) message on received studies according IHE Transaction: Procedure Status Update [EYECARE-22]

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

This OMG message is sent out by the archive : - when study received by the archive has modality worklist entries referencing it in the archive - on receive of MPPS (Modality Performed Procedure Step). If a modality is not supporting MPPS, how do we generate MPPS for that modality so that OMG message can be generated.

Gunter Zeilinger

Jan 10, 2020, 3:17:40 AM1/10/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
It's configurable by

HL7 Procedure Status Update Delay

string

Delay in ISO-8601 duration format PnDTnHnMn.nS after which an HL7 Procedure Status Update for a received study is sent to configured HL7 receivers. If absent, HL7 Procedure Status Update is triggered by received MPPS. Overwrites value specified on Device level.

(hl7PSUDelay)

We should improve the description in the HL7 conformance statement.