guide for dcm4chee-cdw

Jeenit Khatri

Sep 14, 2016, 3:57:38 AM9/14/16
to dcm4che
I had installed the dcm4chee-web and I want to install the dcm4chee-cdw parallel.
Please help me to Install this with in one jBoss that is used for PACS & dcm4chee-cdw both.

Its working individually but I need to execute both in parallel.

fleetwoodfc

Sep 14, 2016, 6:42:55 AM9/14/16
to dcm4che
dcm4chee-2.17.x includes an install_cdw script in the bin folder. The script copies needed files from a dcm4chee-cdw distribution into the dcm4chee-2.17.x folders.

Jeenit Khatri

Sep 15, 2016, 1:00:19 AM9/15/16
to dcm4che
Hi fleetwoodfc,

    Thanks for the quick, I have one more question that after all configuration what steps I need to take to write the CD from the weasis in Ubuntu.
I am trying to export the study from the weasis but it not showing me any option to write in CD.

Thanks for any feedback.

fleetwoodfc

Sep 15, 2016, 6:21:32 AM9/15/16
to dcm4che
You can create a CD/DVD directly from Weasis - see https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/dcm4che/4mTM79_7l6M
To create a CD/DVD using dcm4chee-cdw you would  send a study to it i.e. DICOM Store SCU -> Store SCP (default AE is CDRECORD).

Jeenit Khatri

Sep 15, 2016, 7:22:29 AM9/15/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
hi fleetwoodfc,

Thanks for the guide, I created the iso file using the weasis but when try to run the weasis-linux.sh
then it will gives the error: weasis-linux.sh: 60: weasis-linux.sh: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
when I try to run the file from the CD.

Can u please help me so I can execute this in a right way.

Thanks.
weasis-linux.sh

Nicolas Roduit

Sep 16, 2016, 2:14:47 AM9/16/16
to dcm4che
How do you run the file? The error at line 60 shows that a inconsistent parameter is transmitted.

The iso file preserves the executable right for weasis-linux.sh, so you should be able to launch Weasis by double clicking on weasis-linux.sh or from a shell by typing "./weasis-linux.sh".

Jeenit Khatri

Sep 16, 2016, 7:08:53 AM9/16/16
to dcm4che
Yes the iso file preserves the executable file and I am trying to run the file as you described in response but when I try to run the file it will show this error to me and I am  not getting that what wrong is going.

Nicolas Roduit

Sep 17, 2016, 3:12:51 AM9/17/16
to dcm4che
Could you give more information about the context? like Linux distribution, java version, bash version...

Do you have modified the .bashrc file?

Have you have tried on another computer?

shubham aswal

Jul 31, 2019, 2:41:23 AM7/31/19
to dcm4che
can anyone help me installing dcm4chhe in windows