Weasis 3.6.0 and dcm4che-arc latest - opened new tab in Firefox/Chrome when launch weasis

ime

Apr 26, 2020, 6:02:09 PM4/26/20
to dcm4che
Hello,

One question regarding latest dcm4chee-arc unsecure and latest weasis 3.6.0 (installed on latest debian)

When try to open weasis from new dcm4chee-arc interface, when click weasis "eye" icon, firstly it opens an empty tab in Firefox/Chrome/IE and then open weasis.

My question is there any chance to not to open new tab in Firefox/Chrome/IE

I attached images,

Just to note, that everything works correctly except that issue.

I installed weasis x64 bit for Windows.

In dcm4chee-arc i wrote this:

IID_STUDY_URL=weasis://$dicom:rs --url "http://192.168.0.116:8080/dcm4chee-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/rs" -r "&studyUID={}"  --query-ext "&includedefaults=false"
IID_PATIENT_URL=weasis://$dicom:rs --url "http://192.168.0.116:8080/dcm4chee-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/rs" -r "&patientID={}"  --query-ext "&includedefaults=false"

Thanks

weasis 1.PNG
weasis 2.PNG

Shefki Esadi

Apr 27, 2020, 5:34:51 AM4/27/20
to dcm4che
Hi,

even that the UI was not meant to work for those kind of URL (we are working on that to change that) but you can try to use the target parameter and add `&target=_self` after `&includedefaults=false`

Best Regards
Shefki Esadi

Nicolas Roduit

Apr 27, 2020, 1:40:56 PM4/27/20
to dcm4che
Yes, it should be easier in future releases.

I confirm that it works with: IID_STUDY_URL=weasis://$dicom:rs --url "http://192.168.0.116:8080/dcm4chee-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/rs" -r "&studyUID={}"  --query-ext "&includedefaults=false" &target=_self

ime

Apr 27, 2020, 4:48:04 PM4/27/20
to dcm4che
Thank you very much.
It works great now.

Maybe is good to add this feature in installation manual on Weasis web page.