Not appear the aetitles I created the title to and destination

Diego Telles

Sep 22, 2016, 3:44:05 PM9/22/16
to dcm4che

Not appear the aetitles I created the title to and destination, can anyone help me ???

Version 2.18.1 dcm4chee linux ubuntu 04.14

IMG_20160922_134206615.jpg
IMG_20160922_134207689.jpg

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Sep 23, 2016, 12:23:47 AM9/23/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
    You have to enable the "AET" rights to the corresponding "ROLE". Refer the attachment.

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 1:14 AM, Diego Telles <tell...@gmail.com> wrote:

Not appear the aetitles I created the title to and destination, can anyone help me ???

Version 2.18.1 dcm4chee linux ubuntu 04.14

Thanks,
Devishree.V,
Raster Images Pvt. Ltd.
Salem 636 004, TN, India
Screenshot from 2016-09-23 09:52:26.png

Diego Telles

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Sep 23, 2016, 11:46:04 PM9/23/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Of course. Follow the steps below,

1. Login to dcm4chee web interface as administrator user.

2. Navigate to the tab "Roles". there will be a list of roles like "JBossAdmin","WebAdmin","WebUser" etc.

3.  Edit the role for which the user (who wants to deal with AE titles) belongs to and enable the "AET" permission. (Refer the screenshot in the previous post).

4. Now the desired AE Titles can be chosen from the export option.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dcm4che.