Weasis viewer Show [][][][] on patient name

tanin esalamnukool

May 23, 2023, 10:00:29 AM5/23/23
to dcm4che
I use Weasis Dicom viewer V.3.8.0 install on windows 10 pro 64bit, I found some workstation show Patient name [][][][]  some Workstation(win 7) can show normal

Can anyone help to get of this problem?
Capture11.JPG

Nicolas Roduit

May 26, 2023, 11:11:25 AM5/26/23
to dcm4che
It could be related to the default non-serif font of the system.

Have you tried with the latest release 4.1.1?

tanin esalamnukool

Jun 4, 2023, 1:30:05 AM6/4/23
to dcm4che
Thanks  Nicolas Roduit, I tried with many version(3.6.0-4.1.1) all have the same problem.

Nicolas Roduit

Jun 4, 2023, 1:22:18 PM6/4/23
to dcm4che
Can you display those characters with another software?

Ensure that you have the appropriate language pack installed and up to date. You can add language packs through Windows Settings.

You can try displaying the name in a text editor using the Segoe UI font (this should be the default font used in Weasis 4). If the characters aren't displayed correctly, it's because the characters for that language are missing. Otherwise, open an issue and provide a sample and a procedure to reproduce the issue.

tanin esalamnukool

Jun 5, 2023, 2:02:23 AM6/5/23
to dcm4che
The language can be displayed, Thank you for the advice