WEASIS GSPS

Marco Bramucci

Aug 14, 2015, 3:22:01 AM8/14/15
to dcm4che
Hi All,

I'm using weasis-portable and I found some problem with GSPS.

If in the media is present the DICOMDIR weasis-portable automatically use it and the GSPS is not displayed.
If I remove the DICOMDIR weasis-portable scan the DICOM folder and the GSPS is displayed correctly.

There is a way to force wears-portable to do not read the DICOMDIR even is it is present in the media at root level?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Ciao
Marco

Nicolas Roduit

Aug 18, 2015, 2:03:23 AM8/18/15
to dcm4che
Is DICOMDIR containing the Presentation State references?

If the DICOMDIR exist, it is read in priority otherwise the default directories defined in weasis/conf/config.properties are loaded.

The options to force reading the directories are either removing the DIOCMDIR or setting a the path of the DICOM files (see the last item of this page)

Marco Bramucci

Aug 18, 2015, 5:30:18 AM8/18/15
to dcm4che
Thanks a lot! Your suggestion works perfectly

Ciao
Marco

Marco Bramucci

Sep 14, 2015, 5:52:37 AM9/14/15
to dcm4che

Hi Nicolas,

sorry for disturbing you but I would like to understan better the problem of weasys-portable, presentation state and DICOMDIR

I made this simple test

in the following section section open the study text annotation

In this case the presentation state works fine

In the menu File->Export make a full a study a DICOM export with DICOMDIR included

Now try to open the study, using the DICOMDIR with weasis-portable. The presentation state do not works.
Even if I create the DICOMDIR using some DICOM utilities (offis DCMTK for istance) weasis-portable do not show the presentation state.

I apologize again for my long question.

Ciao
Marco

Nicolas Roduit

Sep 15, 2015, 3:43:44 PM9/15/15
to dcm4che
Yes, I opened a JIRA.

Nicolas Roduit

Oct 9, 2015, 2:34:21 AM10/9/15
to dcm4che
You can download weasis 2.0.5 which contains several fixes about DICOMDIR.

Marco Bramucci

Oct 9, 2015, 2:49:30 AM10/9/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolas,