iOviyam2 Translation

Jon Ander Zuccaro

Oct 14, 2013, 6:33:00 PM10/14/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

I would like to translate the iOviyam2 GUI to Spanish.

The project does not seem to have i18n capabilities as far as I know so I am planing to replace the Strings directly inside the code.

I would gladly share this translation, I just wanted to know if this violates something regarding the license under which this software is distributed.

If I can find the time I am going to use some i18n library like http://slexaxton.github.io/Jed/ or http://i18next.com/ to add full i18n capabilities to the project, If it goes reasonably well I will share the code, providing somebody is interested.

Antonio Gonzalez

Oct 16, 2013, 6:11:29 PM10/16/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hemos avanzado algo en eso, podemos compartir ideas.

Saludos

Antonio

Suresh Viswanathan

Oct 16, 2013, 10:44:15 PM10/16/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jon,

We would be happy to work with you on incorporating Spanish into Oviyam 2.0.

Regards,

Suresh.

Sent from my iPhone

Jon Ander Zuccaro

Oct 16, 2013, 11:07:04 PM10/16/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Ok, so I have located all (I think) string literals from IOviyam2 and their locations:

viewer.html
Back
Tools

series.html
Back

quicksearch.html
Quick Search

patient.html
Study List
back
study

logout.html
IViewer

login.html
username
password

home1.html
Logout
Quick Search
Patient Id
Patient Name
Accession No
Birth Date
Any Date
Today
Yesterday
Last Week
Last Month
Between
From Date
To Date
All Modality
Settings

home.html
Logout
Settings
PatientID
Name
Acc-No
Modality
All
Demo
Study Date
Quick
Modality
Back
Done
Study Date
Any Date
Today
Today AM
Today PM
Last 1 Hour
Last 4 Hour
Yesterday
Last Week
Last Month
Custom
Demo
From:
Demo
To:
Quick Search
Back

error.html
Login Failed
user name
password

config.html
Above fields should't be empty
Update Failed
Echo Success !
Echo Failed !
Configuration
Back
AE Title
Port
Hostname
Wado Port
Add
Clear
Echo

BinFileReader.js
Error: Filed to load
Error: EOF reached

ioviyam/home.js
Today

ioviyam/series.js
images

Controls/dicomviewer.js
WW
WC

Controls/Rasterhandlers.js
Any Date
Today
Today AM
Today PM
Last Hour
Last 4 Hours
Yesterday
Last Week
Last Month

Controls/webviewer.js
Matrix
Image
WC
WW

In the case of Oviyam2 I think i18n is already built in and a Spanish translation is present at this file: Messages_ta_IN, well, that's confusing :)

Antonio, what else do you guys have?

Best regards.

asgarhu...@raster.in

Oct 17, 2013, 2:24:07 AM10/17/13
Can you attach the Spanish translation file. This will be useful to include Spanish language in Oviyam 2.0.

Jon Ander Zuccaro

Oct 17, 2013, 4:09:18 PM10/17/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I am a little confused, the Oviyam2 version that I downloaded already had a Spanish translation, the file that I am attaching, even though the file name seems to refer to a Tamil translation, but it is clearly Spanish.

In the case of iOviyam2 I would translate all the String literals that I found and make that available for you guys, and I am going to use the attached file as a reference, since some words could have several translations I thought it would be a good idea to use the ones that were used for Oviyam in iOviyam as to maintain consistency between both products.
Messages_ta_IN.properties

Antonio Gonzalez

Oct 17, 2013, 4:31:17 PM10/17/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Jon,

Lo que nosotros hicimos por temas de tiempo fue modificar el código directamente,

Suresh

En la busqueda de iOviyam hay errores por el formato de la fecha m/d/y,

Se podria poder escoger entre el formato d/m/y y m/d/y?

Saludos

Antonio

Jon Ander Zuccaro

Oct 17, 2013, 4:36:35 PM10/17/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Ok, so here I attach the translation of the String literals that I found inside the iOviyam2 codebase.

What I would really like is to contribute to make iOviyam2 fully i18n capable so final users can decide and edit the String tables... I mentioned some libraries that provide this to pure JS apps, maybe that was an overkill.

Let me know how can I be useful. Best regards!
ioviyamSpanish.txt

Suresh Viswanathan

Oct 18, 2013, 3:57:12 PM10/18/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the effort Jon. We are aiming for full i18n in future releases so the libraries linked would be useful. One quick question - Which country should I choose for the translation provided by you (since Spanish could be from Spain, Mexico, etc.)?

Suresh.

<ioviyamSpanish.txt>

Jon Zuccaro

Oct 18, 2013, 4:50:40 PM10/18/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I think it could be useful for all latin american locales, so it could be Mexico.

Greetings!