Oviyam 2.0 Echocardiogram Images

Chris Patterson

Feb 16, 2017, 5:40:32 PM2/16/17
to dcm4che
I have a DCM4CHEE Server with Oviyam 2.4 and Oviyam 0.9.1 on it.

When I view a study in Oviyam 0.9.1 it shows the separate images correctly.  I can navigate to them and view them properly.  Some are multi-frame and some are single frame.

When I access the same study in 2.4 I get one line which has all the images combined, then multiple lines below that have all the multi-frame images.  The problem is that there is no way to access the single frame images.  They get grouped together with the multi-frame.

I can click on the first image and use the mouse wheel to navigate to the other single frame images until I reach one that is multi-frame.  Then the mouse wheel only navigates inside the multi-frame study, looping when it reaches the end.

We currently use the 0.9.1 but would like to move to the 2.4 version if this can be resolved.

Thanks,

Chris
2.0.PNG
0.9.1.PNG

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Feb 16, 2017, 10:43:40 PM2/16/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
    In Oviyam 2.4 each multiframe image will be listed as a separate series and therefore, navigation will also be separated within the selected multiframe image. It will never grouped with single frame images.

   Is it possible to provide us some sample dicom files to reiterate your scenario?

Thanks,
Devishree.V,

Team Lead

Raster Images
Salem 636 004, TN, India

Prakash Jayaraman

Feb 17, 2017, 2:10:07 AM2/17/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
As conveyed by Devishree, we have changed the behavior of multi frame instances and bring it under the series list for better user experience while doing image navigation and cine loop.