Setting up Users Roles and Permission in Dcm4chee and Image actions?

aamir rais

Aug 5, 2016, 3:24:05 AM8/5/16
to dcm4che

I am working on dcm4chee applications and utilities for the healthcare enterprise.

I want to send particular dicom images to specific patients so he/she can read their own images and associated details so others patient can't interfere but doctors can read all the data of patient and can perform any operation.

I am using dcmsnd command for sending dicom images with patient ID but image can't going to specific patient and others patient are able to view data of different ones.

How can I set the specific Roles and Permission For Users to perform activities and also how to send particular images for specific patient ?

Is it possible in dcm4chee application ?