Is there an automatic event notification via email upon a dcm4chee error?

sabot54x

Nov 14, 2013, 5:35:42 PM11/14/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,
I'm sure this question has been answered at some point in time, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is there a way to have email event notification on a dcm4chee PACS? The goal being if there is an error of any kind it would notify me. I entered my SMTP server and was able to test email capabilities through "service=Sendmail", but I'm unsure how to setup anything useful with it. Any hints or suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Shane

fleetwoodfc

Nov 15, 2013, 6:44:48 AM11/15/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
There is a sample configuration in the jboss-log4j.xml file ("EMail events to an administrator") -- located in ../server/default/conf.