Oviyam 2.2 source code

Dhaval Joshi

Feb 17, 2016, 1:45:08 PM2/17/16
to dcm4che
Hi

I am trying to find Oviyam 2.2 source code but could not find it any where the link I found on Github if for Oviyam 2.0. Can anyone let me know where checkout Oviyam 2.2 source code.

Oviyam 2.0 Source code link :   https://github.com/yadongz/Oviyam2

Thanks
Dhaval Joshi

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Feb 17, 2016, 10:32:36 PM2/17/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Oviyam source code  (for all versions) available under sourceforge,

Thanks,
  Devishree.V
  Raster Images

gian78567 .

Feb 18, 2016, 3:56:20 AM2/18/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am using oviyam and I like it.
However I would need to see Acc# of a patient, and it would be nice to see it on a field in patient listing  ( query results)
Is it possible?
thanks
Gian

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Feb 18, 2016, 5:13:42 AM2/18/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Oviyam team will consider in adding it.

Thanks,
  Devishree.V
  Raster Images

Dhaval Joshi

Sep 27, 2017, 3:09:13 PM9/27/17
to dcm4che
Hi,

I am looking to download Oviyam 2.5 source code, The link that you gave me earlier is not working.

Guruprasath Rajendran

Sep 28, 2017, 2:00:48 AM9/28/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Sir,
    oviyam all version source code available in the same link which is already given.

i can download the source code using eclipse.

Dhaval Joshi

Sep 28, 2017, 12:40:40 PM9/28/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I wanted to know if this will work (deployed) on dcm4chee archive 2 version and dcm4chee archive 5 version ? In last version I had problem running it on dcm4chee archive 2 version when I deployed war file on dcm4chee-2.17.0 server.

Could you please also let me know if there any latest instructions which can tell how it can be deployed . The one I found over the web are old this looks old: https://dcm4che.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OV/pages

Thanks
Dhaval Joshi