HL7 segment / fields mapping to DICOM tags

Dhaval Joshi

Jul 25, 2017, 1:07:34 PM7/25/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am looking for some kind of document or conformance statement which could tell me how HL7 ORM message segment and fields are mapped to the DICOM tags. currently I wanted to know that which fields of NTE segment are actually mapped to DICOM tags. Is there any kind of document which could tell me how this mapping to HL7 to DICOM tags is done ?

Thanks
Dhaval Joshi

Gunter Zeilinger

Jul 26, 2017, 3:29:39 AM7/26/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
The default mapping of dcm4chee-arc-light 5.x is documented in the HL7 Conformance Statement.

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 7:07 PM, Dhaval Joshi <dhava...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for some kind of document or conformance statement which could tell me how HL7 segments and fields are mapped to the DICOM tags. currently I wanted to know that which fields of NTE segment are mapped to DICOM tags. Is there any kind of document which could tell me how this mapping to HL7 to DICOM tags is done ?

Thanks
Dhaval Joshi