connecting via VPN IP to the archive (keycloak,gui)

Ze Ay

Mar 30, 2020, 11:39:12 AM3/30/20
to dcm4che
Hello,

I'm trying to make the following setup with Docker Verison.

Ubuntu 18.04 with the Docker Verison 5.21 running in a local network. The local IP is die e.g. 192.168.175.100. The ubuntu Server is connecting via VPN to another network.
I can reach the server via ssh and the ip e.g. 10.8.2.113 from the other network. (tun0 on the ubuntu server).

The containers are also running. But they are not reachable over the IP from the other network.

If you are in the other network everything works normally. How do I get the containers to be accessed via tun0?
Does anyone have experience wird this setup?

Ze Ay

Apr 1, 2020, 6:23:45 AM4/1/20
to dcm4che
I can't get it to work, even though all bind interfaces listen with 0.0.0.0:port.

Ze Ay

Apr 2, 2020, 5:16:12 AM4/2/20
to dcm4che
Nevermind, got it working..