Not updating MWL status to COMPLETED

nutun

Mar 20, 2020, 10:20:59 AM3/20/20
to dcm4che
Hi,

I have deployed dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.22.0-secure (dockerized) and using its MWL feature

I have followed this link and configured "Update MWL status to COMPLETED for received studies". I have a Modality Emulator installed on my PC. When I get Modality Work List through this Modality Emulator and send image back to dcm4chee it archives dummy image and status of MWL changes to COMPLETED successfully. But when I get Modality Work List on my CR and DR modalities and archive image to dcm4chee, it archives CR/DR images successfully but status of MWL remains SCHEDULED where as it should be updated to COMPLETED.

I have same MWL and dcm4chee archive settings (i.e AET , IP, Port) on Modality Emulator and on CR & DR.

Need guidelines on this issue.

Vrinda Nayak

Mar 20, 2020, 10:45:24 AM3/20/20
to dcm4che
The Study Instance UID associated with MWL should match with that of DICOM object received from modalities for the status of MWL to be set to COMPLETED.

Romeo Kaka

Mar 20, 2020, 11:33:53 AM3/20/20
to dcm4che
Hi,

I am facing the same problem. Modalities are sending different SIUD than what are in MWL.
I want to coerce the study information based on MWL. Please guide how to implement coercion.

Regards.

Gunter Zeilinger

Mar 20, 2020, 11:51:01 AM3/20/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
There is something wrong with your workflow: Modalities shall always copy the Study Instance UID provided by the MWL SCP into generated Composite Objects! Only, in the "Unscheduled Case"  and in the (very rare implemented)  "Group Case", it is allowed to generate a Study Instance UID by itself.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.