dcm4chee 2.18.3 MPPS list display

peter

Jun 13, 2016, 6:58:11 PM6/13/16
to dcm4che
By reading old posts and search online, I found the older version has MPPS list or MPPS Console. I am just wondering how can I bring it back to the v1.18.3?

And also how to link the Worklist with the MPPS list to let worklist's SPS Status change with the MPPS message?

Thanks,
Peter

fleetwoodfc

Jun 14, 2016, 6:21:16 AM6/14/16
to dcm4che
The older web UI had its own tab for MPPS. The Web3 UI  has MPPS integrated into the study lists under the 'Folder' tab e.g.

Select the 'Link' icon to link with a MWL item.
Select the 'Modality' icon to emulate MPPS for the study.
Note also that there is a drop down menu in the search panel that allows you to list unlinked studies i.e.