Save studies from certain sender to specific storage

Fede

Aug 22, 2016, 11:24:54 AM8/22/16
to dcm4che
Hello,
Is it possible to save the studies received from a certain medical equipment (specified by its AETitle) in a specific storage location instead of the default path?

This is because I'm migrating loads of old studies (using a script with dcmtk's storescu) and I would like them to go to nearline instead of online, but new studies being performed now by the modalities should keep saving in online.

Thank you

fleetwoodfc

Aug 24, 2016, 8:28:04 AM8/24/16
to dcm4che
Yes you can add an entry for the sending AE in the Application Entities table and configure 'Filesystem Group ID'.

Fede

Aug 25, 2016, 12:56:05 PM8/25/16
to dcm4che
Wow, that was easy.