dcm4chee-web3 date format from MM/dd/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY

gian78567

Aug 12, 2015, 11:11:17 AM8/12/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am running latest version of dcm4chee 2.18.1

Is there a way to change the study date format in dcm4cheeweb3 from mm/dd/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy ?

thanks for helping

Gian

Chico Venancio

Aug 13, 2015, 3:13:03 PM8/13/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

I changed the default locale. I don't remember quite what is he correct code for English language with European date format. Perhaps en-uk, or en-int, or some other. If no one answers sooner I'll respond tonight.

Chico Venancio
CEO VM Tech

Em 12/08/2015 12:11, "gian78567" <gptom...@gmail.com> escreveu:
Hi,

I am running latest version of dcm4chee 2.18.1

Is there a way to change the study date format from mm/dd/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy ?

thanks for helping

Gian

Message has been deleted

Marko

Jan 3, 2017, 2:08:00 AM1/3/17
to dcm4che
I installed 2.18.3 and I can't change the date format to show European DD/MM/YYYY format.
I've set the system locale to all possible European ones but nothing ever changes.
Is there a specific setting in jmx-console to change the date or locale?
Thanks

George Wang

Nov 14, 2021, 1:31:24 AM11/14/21
to dcm4che
I read in an old post somewhere (which I can no longer find on google) by Mark White posted on  20/9/2013 , mentioning if you manually set the value of WEB3LOCALE cookie to "uk" (rather than "en"), then    you can get European date format PLUS English user interface both at the same time.

The code for this "en" or "uk" setting are here if you wish to recompile to hard-fix it at "uk" mode:
  dcm4chee-web-common/src/main/java/org/dcm4chee/web/common/login/LoginResources.java line 16
  dcm4chee-web-common/src/main/java/org/dcm4chee/web/common/base/ModuleSelectorPanel.java line 289

Hope this helps.