Direct url launch with nginx proxy conf.

Antonio Gonzalez

Dec 10, 2016, 4:21:02 PM12/10/16
to dcm4che
Hi Raster team

For security reasons I am testing the implementation of nginx with proxy settings to redirect requests to dcm4chee from 80 to 8080 internally, (or 443 to 8443).

the environment:

Dcm4chee, jboss, nginx with proxy configuration changing :8080 to /pacs.

I setup Oviyam server for WADO connections:

WADO URL: pacs/wado
Port: blank

It works correctly by opening studies from the Oviyam search interface, but if I open a study with the direct url, I receive dcm4chee requests like this:

http://localhost:null/pacs/wado.....

What I can do?

Thanks in advance

Antonio.

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Dec 11, 2016, 10:31:29 PM12/11/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

    Port configuration is mandatory in oviyam.

Thanks,
Devishree.V,

Team Lead

Raster Images