Load all studies prior to launching weasis

GOKHAN DILEK

Feb 25, 2015, 11:32:25 PM2/25/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Just wondering if there is a way to load all the studies when the weasis is launced via desktop?

Thank you.

Algie Rosario

Feb 25, 2015, 11:59:54 PM2/25/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gokhan,

Yes you can do that. Are you going to use the WEASIS Portable?

Cheers

GOKHAN DILEK

Feb 26, 2015, 12:11:49 AM2/26/15
I have studies in my dcm4chee server.

I want to load all these studies into weasis. (portable or web launcher; I don't mind as long as I can load the studies that I have on dcm4chee PACS instead of clicking the eye button on dcm4chee web interface.).

Thank you.

Algie Rosario

Feb 26, 2015, 12:50:33 AM2/26/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Do you already have the Portable Weasis?

I used to run weasis application with a batch file with parameters which file to be open. Please see below syntaxes:

Linux and Mac, command must be in between quotes:

./weasis-linux.sh '$dicom:get -l /home/Images/'

Multiple commands:

./weasis-linux.sh '$dicom:get -l "/DICOM/Overlay"' '$dicom:get -l "/DICOM/test"'

Local directory with an URI format:

./weasis-linux.sh '$dicom:get -l "file:/DICOM/Overlay"'

Windows:

weasis-win32.exe $dicom:get -l "E:\\DICOM\\Overlay" "E:\\DICOM\\Shutter"

weasis-win32.exe $dicom:get -l "E:/DICOM/Overlay" "E:/DICOM/Shutter"

In that you can

On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 1:11:49 PM UTC+8, GOKHAN DILEK wrote:
I have studies in my dcm4chee server.

I want to load all these studies into weasis. (portable or web launcher; I don't mind as long as I can load the studies that I have on dcm4chee PACS instead of clicking the eye button on dcm4chee web interface.).

Thank you.

GOKHAN DILEK

Feb 26, 2015, 1:09:10 AM2/26/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Yes I do have the portable weasis however, I don't understand how I can download all my studies from dcm4chee using portable weasis.

The example you have given here is to load the dicom objects located on a folder locally or on a shared folder.

Danilo Cândido

Feb 26, 2015, 1:12:06 AM2/26/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Do you want to query and retrieve studies through weasis?

GOKHAN DILEK

Feb 26, 2015, 2:44:13 AM2/26/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I can open a single study using dcm4chee-web & by clicking the eye icon...

But this is time consuming. I want to be able to run the Weasis shortcut on my desktop and load all the studies prior to launching weasis.

So yes I want to retrieve the studies if possible.

Algie Rosario

Feb 26, 2015, 4:22:50 AM2/26/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Why dont you just load the folder containng dicom files? Which i believe dcm4chee PACS saved the dicom files also in a folder.

GOKHAN DILEK

Feb 26, 2015, 4:43:35 AM2/26/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You mean dcm4chee/archive folder?

I dont think they are stored as dicom objects?

Suresh Viswanathan

Feb 26, 2015, 5:16:59 AM2/26/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
dcm4chee stores all files as DICOM objects.

Suresh

GOKHAN DILEK

Feb 26, 2015, 5:19:34 AM2/26/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
So technically, I can share the archive folder and use  the weasis portable to load these objects ?

Is that correct?

Algie Rosario

Feb 26, 2015, 6:10:31 AM2/26/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Yes, your correct. It depends where you put the archive folder.

Share this folder so that your weasis can load all studies, or if you want you can only open todays studies or whatsoever option you want