help for protect wildfly console.

Willian Vaz

May 27, 2019, 11:07:36 AM5/27/19
to dcm4che
Hello everyone,

I need help to protect the wildfly console, I started a new installation using the keyclock where the dcm4chee protection wired worked perfectly, but, the protection of the wildfly console I can not protect and not even access it.

I configured a new OIDC for console and did not succeed, when access is http: // my_hosy: 9990 I'm redirected to https: // my_host: 9993 and a page does not load, it is left blank.

attachment prints for the problem and configurations.

Thank you.
error1.png
error2.png
error3.png

Kirill K

May 27, 2019, 12:24:10 PM5/27/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Does your dcm4chee host has proper name resolution? I see you using IP for some reason. Secure variants of archive will not work without proper name resolution AFAIK.

Willian Vaz

May 27, 2019, 2:11:47 PM5/27/19
to dcm4che
Thanks for the answer, but, I'm using the ip address just for convenience.

Using the web browser console i see I see that keycloak.js is being blocked.

Any idea?
error4.png

Kirill K

Feb 26, 2020, 1:34:44 AM2/26/20
to dcm4che
Hi.
Have you solved this? I upgraded my dcm4chee instal and now have same problem.

Kirill K

Feb 27, 2020, 5:23:52 AM2/27/20
to dcm4che
Any help, anyone?

Gunter Zeilinger

Feb 27, 2020, 6:00:13 AM2/27/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Kirill K

Feb 27, 2020, 6:33:50 AM2/27/20
to dcm4che
I just noticed, there is no ADMINISTRATOR role in my keycloak, at all. Is this the case?

Gunter Zeilinger

Feb 27, 2020, 6:39:46 AM2/27/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You have to create that realm role and assign it to users that shall have access to the Wildfly Administration console

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Mar 4, 2020, 1:17:03 AM3/4/20
to dcm4che
hello, when I open the wildfly-console for the first time - everything is fine, but the next time I get blank page and this error in browser console :

12:05:53.440 ERROR o.j.h.c.bootstrap.HalBootstrapper        Bootstrap error: (TypeError) : Cannot read property 'username' of undefined

after restarting docker host, I can log in again 1 time, How to fix it?

Gunter Zeilinger

Mar 4, 2020, 3:36:18 AM3/4/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Cannot reproduce the issue. Does it also happen using a private window in your browser? You may post the issue in https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/wildfly