weasis dicom print real size

Jeremy Boukenty

Dec 20, 2016, 4:45:27 AM12/20/16
to dcm4che
Hello,

I try to print dicom image on my print server dicom in real size but weasis force best to fit format on my A4 page.

I have weasis version 2.5.1 (get on github).

I think that problem is in weasis-dicom-explorer / DicomPrint.java / formatImage function / scaleCanvas variable.

Someone can help me please ?

Thanks in advance

Nicolas Roduit

Dec 30, 2016, 6:30:52 AM12/30/16
to dcm4che
What do you mean by real size?

The only option for quality is the DPI (on the bottom right of the print dialog) combines with the film size.

Jeremy Boukenty

Jan 9, 2017, 9:20:52 AM1/9/17
to dcm4che
Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

I want get a scale 100% (ex:10cm = 10 real cm)  on printed image.
Weasis force "best to fit" mode for printing image.

Do you have an idea to get this?

Nicolas Roduit

Jan 10, 2017, 2:06:14 AM1/10/17
to dcm4che
Scaling at 100% on a printer doesn't mean real size, it should mean 1 pixel => 1 dot (related dpi). In practice, it is very difficult to control the entire sequence to print something at its real size (see this page). I would say for Weasis it is impossible because it works on multi-systems and multi-printers.

If you calibrate the screen in the weasis preferences, you can display the image at the true size (new button appears in zoom).