Teaching file usage

Greg Silverman

Aug 2, 2013, 2:07:37 PM8/2/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I have a test ultrasound series loaded into my dcm4chee instance, which can be viewed just fine through the dcm4chee-web3 interface using Weasis. The cineloops display just fine through all frames in the series. However, when I export a teaching file from the legacy web interface and then try viewing it through the Teaching Files service on dcm4chee-wb3 there is nothing displayed. The log seems to indicate that everything worked in the export. What am I missing?

Nothing looks suspicious in the log.

Thanks in advance!

Greg--

--
Greg M. Silverman
Senior Developer Analyst

Greg Silverman

Aug 2, 2013, 4:58:36 PM8/2/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I should expand: "nothing displayed: not even a thumbnail image."

Greg--