Should I execute the script create-case-insensitive-index.sql ?

Aloïs Dreyfus

Dec 9, 2019, 5:30:31 AM12/9/19
to dcm4che
Hi,

The script create-case-insensitive-index.sql is executed by postgres-dcm4chee docker image, but not in the PostgreSQL section of the Installation documentation.

Can you say me if I should execute it to initialize a PostgreSQL database, please ?

Gunter Zeilinger

Dec 9, 2019, 5:42:16 AM12/9/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Particularly if you run queries with case insensitive matching of person (particularly: patient) names.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Gunter Zeilinger

Dec 9, 2019, 8:07:32 AM12/9/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com