dcm4chee-we3 not working

Killdary Aguiar de Santana

Dec 26, 2013, 7:49:34 AM12/26/13
Hello guys, I have a problem.
I installed dcm4chee in the hospital where I work already working 8 months without problems, but on the 24th was performing some tests and filled out all the free HD space, realizing surpluses deleted files from the server and restarted. My problem starts now after restarting the web interface does not eh most recognized, the following message appears: "HTTP Status 404 - / dcm4chee-Web3 /", but the server before possessed. What should I do? reinstall the web interface or just need to modify any files?

BRIT

Jan 2, 2014, 6:40:28 PM1/2/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Are you running under Windows or Linux?  If the latter, I believe that the url should be /dcm4chee-web3/ (lowercase 'w') if that helps?

Killdary Aguiar de Santana

Jan 3, 2014, 8:56:19 AM1/3/14

The system is running on Linux, the address is http://localhost:8080/dcm4chee-web3, I type the address correctly but it returns that page does not exist.

fleetwoodfc

Jan 3, 2014, 10:26:15 AM1/3/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Check the dcm4chee server.log for errors.

On Friday, January 3, 2014 8:56:02 AM UTC-5, Killdary Aguiar de Santana wrote:

The system is running on Linux, the address is http://localhost:8080/dcm4chee-web3, I type the address correctly but it returns that page does not exist.

BRIT

Jan 6, 2014, 2:01:13 PM1/6/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
It sounds like that in the deletion of some files, perhaps you had removed some that were needed for DCM4CHEE to run?  Check your main DCM4CHEE folder and perhaps also any JAVA related folders too.

Faisal Naveed

Jun 2, 2018, 4:39:38 AM6/2/18
to dcm4che

I am facing the same error: Any Help

Dinesh Kumar

Jun 2, 2018, 5:14:58 AM6/2/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

1) Did you checked run.bat file on running without any error ?  and executing all services and web interface batch  files running  upto  "check  file system group  ONLINE STORAGE "..

2) Able to access JBoss web console and jmx console..?

Regards..

Dinesh Kumar
Muscat

Best Regards,

    Dinesh Kumar  P
    Muscat
    MoB:94367849.

Faisal Naveed

Jun 2, 2018, 5:29:38 AM6/2/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
     Thanks for kind prompt reply:
Every thing was running perfect, One my IP was changed , I had changed the hostname in ae table in pacsdb also.
but not working
Server log is attached.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards,

Faisal Naveed
PACS Developer/Administrator @ Dr.Ziauddin Hospital Karachi

Portfolio: (www.faisalarain.ezyro.com)

CONTACT:

CLIFTON

4/B, Shahrah-e-Ghalib, Block 6, Clifton,
Karachi, Pakistan – 75600
Ph:(9221) 35862937-9
Fax :(9221) 35862940

E-mail : z...@ziauddinhospital.com

E-mail                    :    (Official)         :      faisal...@ziauddinhospital.com

                  (Personal) :      faisal...@gmail.com

Web                                                  :      www.ziauddinhospital.com

server.log

Dinesh Kumar

Jun 2, 2018, 5:59:45 AM6/2/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There is no relation between these error and server ip changes. why because you are  accessing localhost,  its should work  in local pc and for attention don't change  any default AE title anywhere, if you want to  update new AE  title means you have to  in many places  not only one place. try to  reverts back to  old state and try.

Error showing fail to executing  and deploying packages, can to to  replace or deploy DCM4CHEE packages from dfferent location (Before take backup)

E-mail                    :    (Official)         :      faisal.naveed@ziauddinhospital.com

                  (Personal) :      faisal...@gmail.com

Web                                                  :      www.ziauddinhospital.com

Message has been deleted