dcm4-chee at port 8080 responding "Not Found on Accelerator"

jhleg...@vicomtech.org

May 8, 2017, 8:26:29 AM5/8/17
to dcm4che
Hi,
I have (apparently) successfully installed the dcm4che docker image from
https://github.com/dcm4che-dockerfiles/dcm4chee-arc-psql

using docker-compose.

However, when I type (where I've substituted localhost for the appropriate IP) in my browser
http://localhost:8080/dcm4chee-arc/ui2

I get the error:
Not Found on Accelerator

The only service I am able to see running is WildFly at port 9090.

In case this has to do with the issue, my docker image is running on a virtual machine.

Any guess?

Thanks,
Jon

gunterze

May 8, 2017, 11:51:26 AM5/8/17
to dcm4che
https://github.com/dcm4che-dockerfiles/dcm4chee-arc-psql/blob/master/docker-compose.yml run Apaches Traffic Server in front of the UI.

Guess you did not intended that. Use the docker-compose.yml sample from Running on Docker.

gunter

jhleg...@vicomtech.org

May 9, 2017, 6:07:06 AM5/9/17
to dcm4che