How to clear FileCopy Service Queue

rmarino14

Sep 3, 2015, 11:10:32 AM9/3/15
to dcm4che
Hello,

I'm having a issue where the filecopy service gets far behind in copying DICOM from the online file system to the nearline one. As of now it's bout 13 hours behind. The machine has DICOM studies sent to it almost every hour. What I have been doing to get around the issue is I wrote a script to just copy the previous hours DICOM to the nearline filesystem, I don't want to do this long term because the service is still working on it's queue of DICOM to copy. My question is can I either through the jmx-console or using twiddle delete the queue of DICOM it needs to work on so that it's clear and only works on DICOM it's receives after the delete of the queue?

My configuration:
Centos 5.10 64bit
Dcm4chee 2.17.1
RAM 16GB