Weasis: Change links to open a local portable instance of weasis

Alex Vilefort

Jun 22, 2018, 2:35:51 PM6/22/18
to dcm4che
Can i  change the links of images that open Weasis ? So they can open the imagens on a portable weasis on my computer instead of downloading the weasis from the computer where the link / site is located.
For example as those that occur on the Osirix and Horos websites?
Thank you
Alex Vilefort

Nicolas Roduit

Jun 23, 2018, 4:53:09 AM6/23/18
to dcm4che
There are two ways to launch Weasis:
  1. the web distribution by Java Webstart, see documentation or weasis-pacs-connector.
  2. the portable distribution, for opening images locally or remotely see commands.
Osirix and Horos web portal uses Java Webstart to launch Weasis.

Alex Vilefort

Jun 27, 2018, 8:23:02 AM6/27/18
to dcm4che
HI , thanks for your answer Nicolas.
I need to dicom print some images in a Mac, and as you said in the other post, in recent versions of weasis the result is better, besides being able to change the layout of printing.
The problem is that in Horos comes a Weasis version 2.0.3.
I expected to be able to install the recent portable version on the PC and when calling a test it , open in that version instead of downloading the version 2.0.3 from Horos.
I figured that, if you changed the configuration of the .jnlp file, changing the addresses ,could do that.
Thanks

Att.
Alex Vilefort
RIS/PACS Dept. Coordenador. @Dicom Soluções
F: 55 31 3047-9355 M: alex.v...@dicomcs.com

Proteja o endereço de seus contatos como estou protegendo o seu.  Ao enviar mensagens use SEMPRE o "Cco" (cópia oculta ou "Bcc" (Blind carbon copy)). Assim TODOS os endereços estarão preservados. E, claro, antes de encaminhar um e-mail, delete todas as informações que apareçam no corpo do e-mail e que possam ser usadas por hackers
.

Nicolas Roduit