DCM4CHEE-ARC-LIGHT 32 behind Proxy

Michael Andersen

Jun 17, 2024, 2:43:35 PMJun 17
to dcm4che
Hi,

I have two separate installations of DCM4CHEE-ARC-LIGHT 32.0 on two different servers. I have a dicom web viewer (OHIF) set up. If I load RTSTRUCTS with the web viewer pointed at either instance of DCM4CHEE everything works great. However, if I instead point the web viewer at an NGINX proxy on a third server which pass requests to one of the DCM4CHEE instances <- this configuration only loads the RTSTRUCTS for one of the DCM4CHEE instances. All other modalities seem to work correctly with either DCM4CHEE instance.

I'm wondering if there's any configuration or setting that might be set incorrectly to prevent RSTRUCTS from rendering from behind a proxy on the one problematic instance?

As of yet, I haven't seen any error messages in Nginx log or DCM4CHEE log when this happens.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated!