Is Mayam 2.0 compatible with windows 7, Java 7 64bit

MadanRaj Sadasivam

Aug 19, 2014, 11:46:19 PM8/19/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am unable to get Mayam 2.0 display image on a Windows 7, Java 7 64bit but it works on Java 7 32bit.

However my requirement is to get it working on Java 7 64 bit. Please advise how can I get this fixed.

Regards,
Raj.

Devishree.V

Aug 20, 2014, 12:30:46 AM8/20/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

  Hi,
    64bit Java on Windows lacks support for JAI which is needed for image compression / decompression. Only option is to use the 32bit JDK. If 64 bit is important, either make use of Linux or avoid jpeg2000, jpeg LS images.

    Please check "compression notes" on the following link,

    http://www.dcm4che.org/confluence/display/ee2/Installation

    Thanks&Regards,
    Devishree.V