GUI tool to perform test of network connection and AETitle configuration

Colby Scott

Jan 13, 2020, 1:58:06 PM1/13/20
to dcm4che
Does anyone know of a GUI tool that will allow me to test being able to send to my DCM4CHE server via a particular AETitle/Network Connection? The google machine hasn't been any help. I just want to do a mock transfer, as if there was an XRAY machine (for example) sending it images.

martin hamon

Jan 13, 2020, 2:01:24 PM1/13/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You can use dvtk modality emulator.
El 13 de ene. de 2020 15:58 -0300, Colby Scott <lofi...@gmail.com>, escribió:
Does anyone know of a GUI tool that will allow me to test being able to send to my DCM4CHE server via a particular AETitle/Network Connection? The google machine hasn't been any help. I just want to do a mock transfer, as if there was an XRAY machine (for example) sending it images.

Colby Scott

Jan 13, 2020, 3:04:37 PM1/13/20
to dcm4che
Thanks! That allowed me to test the connection. Do you know if there is a way to actually send a test image/patient info? I want to make sure I have my archive storage configured the way I want, and the only absolute way I can think of to do that is see which folder it actually lands in when the PACS

Colby Scott

Jan 13, 2020, 4:08:33 PM1/13/20
to dcm4che
Ok, I found that the Dicom Verification Tool from the same site has the ability to actually transfer. However, when I test I get the below error and can't find any info on what it means. Any ideas?

Warning: Could not find Dataset definition for SOP: File Meta Information SOP Class, Dimse: C-STORE-RQ. Using AE Name "DICOM" - AE Version "3.0"
Error: Storage of SOP Instance UID: is failed with status:0x0110

See attached Validation Results.txt for more detail.

Validation Results.txt