Incorrect display of Cyrillic symbol

Иван Иванов

Jul 12, 2019, 6:37:02 AM7/12/19
to dcm4che
Hi there!
Has anyone encountered this problem?
Can anybody help with this trouble?
Thank you in advance.
Баг и кириллицей.png

Kirill K

Jul 12, 2019, 6:43:08 AM7/12/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
What is the value of "Specific Character set" attribute for this file?

Иван Иванов

Jul 12, 2019, 8:03:20 AM7/12/19
to dcm4che
Study Description: "Мягкие ткани Мелкий < 10 kg"
Series Desc: "Груд. клетка LAT"

These two parameters are displayed incorrectly.
Btw, on previous screen this text are displayed correctly.

Баг и кириллицей2.png

On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 1:43:08 PM UTC+3, Kirill K wrote:
What is the value of "Specific Character set" attribute for this file?

пт, 12 июл. 2019 г. в 13:37, Иван Иванов <illillusions...@gmail.com>:
Hi there!
Has anyone encountered this problem?
Can anybody help with this trouble?
Thank you in advance.

Dr Suresh Viswanathan

Jul 13, 2019, 4:20:31 AM7/13/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Please share some sample DICOM images with Cyrillic metadata and we’ll try to fix it.

Suresh

<Баг и кириллицей.png>

Иван Иванов

Prakash Jayaraman

Jul 15, 2019, 6:32:58 AM7/15/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
A JIRA issue OV-207 has been created for this and the same has been resolved. A patched war file will be available in the JIRA link shortly. Thank you for bringing up this issue.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dcm4che.

Yogapraveen Kamalasekaran

Jul 15, 2019, 8:32:46 AM7/15/19
to dcm4che
Hi,
   the issue has been fixed and the patched war has been attached on the JIRA sissue OV-207 ..

Иван Иванов

Jul 17, 2019, 4:54:26 AM7/17/19
to dcm4che
Thank you very much!

Dr Suresh Viswanathan

Jul 17, 2019, 8:00:57 AM7/17/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You’re welcome. Please test it and let us know if there are any other issues with Cyrillic. This patch will be rolled into the next point release. Also, would you interested in a future Russian version by helping us translate the UI?

Regards,

Suresh

Kirill K

Jul 17, 2019, 12:10:10 PM7/17/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Sure, i can help with translation.

Prakash Jayaraman

Jul 18, 2019, 12:24:22 AM7/18/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. We will send the language template file to your email along with English version for reference.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Yogapraveen Kamalasekaran

Jul 18, 2019, 12:47:00 AM7/18/19
to dcm4che
I hereby attached the empty language template file and the reference in English language for the UI in Oviyam. please change the value in English  to  Russian language. Thanks in advance.
Bundle.json
Bundle_EMPTY.json

Иван Иванов

Jul 18, 2019, 7:30:49 AM7/18/19
to dcm4che
Please test it and let us know if there are any other issues with Cyrillic
     yes ofcause!
     Please tell me how best to install this patch?
     Thank you in advance.

Also, would you interested in a future Russian version by helping us translate the UI?
    Sure, i can translate if you need.

среда, 17 июля 2019 г., 15:00:57 UTC+3 пользователь Dr Suresh Viswanathan написал:
You’re welcome. Please test it and let us know if there are any other issues with Cyrillic. This patch will be rolled into the next point release. Also, would you interested in a future Russian version by helping us translate the UI?

Regards,

Suresh

On 17-Jul-2019, at 2:24 PM, Иван Иванов <illillusions...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you very much!

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 3:32:46 PM UTC+3, Yogapraveen Kamalasekaran wrote:
Hi,
   the issue has been fixed and the patched war has been attached on the JIRA sissue OV-207 ..

Иван Иванов

Jul 18, 2019, 8:24:44 AM7/18/19
to dcm4che

Bundle in Russian in attachment.

четверг, 18 июля 2019 г., 7:47:00 UTC+3 пользователь Yogapraveen Kamalasekaran написал:
Bundle.json

Prakash Jayaraman

Jul 19, 2019, 12:38:06 AM7/19/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much for your support.

Иван Иванов

Dec 24, 2019, 3:35:28 AM12/24/19
to dcm4che
Hello Prakash! Thank you, bag with display of cyrillic was fixed, but search for studies through cyrillic does not work.
Can you help please?

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 5:54 PM Иван Иванов <illillusions...@gmail.com> wrote:

Bundle in Russian in attachment.

четверг, 18 июля 2019 г., 7:47:00 UTC+3 пользователь Yogapraveen Kamalasekaran написал:
I hereby attached the empty language template file and the reference in English language for the UI in Oviyam. please change the value in English  to  Russian language. Thanks in advance.

Dr Suresh Viswanathan

Dec 24, 2019, 4:04:43 AM12/24/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
It would help if you could share some DICOM files with Cyrillic metadata and the search text in a separate text file for us to test it out.

Regards,
Suresh.

On 24-Dec-2019, at 14:05, Иван Иванов <illillusions...@gmail.com> wrote:

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dcm4che/f5d92b95-bd5c-406d-9681-e5d55e7bf5b0%40googlegroups.com.

Alexandr Kuznetsov

Dec 24, 2019, 5:46:15 AM12/24/19
to dcm4che
Hi everybody
I want to note that a search in Cyrillic names does not work not only to describe the study, but also by the name of the patient. And it does not depend on character encoding and server. In Oviyam, only the filter by found entries works correctly.
By reference, you can find examples of Cyrillic files encoded in ISO 8859-5 and UTF-8, as well as examples of search texts by patient name and study description: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=no_antivirus&id=1y732KGlkaq1mXhB8wI3YQH271w8A0ez-
Please see what you can do to make the search work.

Respectfully,
Александр Кузнецов

Иван Иванов

Dec 24, 2019, 7:22:02 AM12/24/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Prakash Jayaraman

Dec 26, 2019, 7:29:13 AM12/26/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Looks like there is an issue in handling Cyrillic script patient name in query filter. We will update you shortly.

On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 5:52 PM Иван Иванов <illillusions...@gmail.com> wrote:

Prakash Jayaraman

Dec 26, 2019, 7:49:39 AM12/26/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
What is the patient name value that you have tried as the patient name query filter? Giving "Смирнова Е.И.^Бим" or "Смирнова Е.И.^Бим" as the patient search filter returns the results as expected.

Иван Иванов

Dec 26, 2019, 8:38:31 AM12/26/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Prakash! Thank you for reply.

Patient name.PNG

If I use a graph "Patient Name" Then the search does not work

Filter.PNG

but filter search works great!

I have another problem with the display of the Cyrillic alphabet, can you help me please?

oviyam.PNG

When i add new filter name in Quary Param on Cyrillic alphabet - The text is not displayed correctly

Thank you for your work.
With best regards

Prakash Jayaraman

Dec 27, 2019, 12:23:30 AM12/27/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 7:08 PM Иван Иванов <illillusions...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Prakash! Thank you for reply.

Patient name.PNG

If I use a graph "Patient Name" Then the search does not work

Graph "Patient Name" means?, please give an example.

Filter.PNG

but filter search works great!

I have another problem with the display of the Cyrillic alphabet, can you help me please?

oviyam.PNG

When i add new filter name in Quary Param on Cyrillic alphabet - The text is not displayed correctly

We will check this and create a JIRA if we find it is a bug.

Thank you for your work.
With best regards

четверг, 26 декабря 2019 г., 15:49:39 UTC+3 пользователь Prakash Jayaraman написал:
What is the patient name value that you have tried as the patient name query filter? Giving "Смирнова Е.И.^Бим" or "Смирнова Е.И.^Бим" as the patient search filter returns the results as expected.

Иван Иванов

Dec 27, 2019, 6:20:26 AM12/27/19
to dcm4che

Patient name.PNG

If I use a graph "Patient Name" Then the search does not work

Graph "Patient Name" means?, please give an example.

Thank you for reply! search.PNG
Example: Suppose I enter a name Смирнова Е.И in "Patient name" and then push the button "search" and nothing happens

Meer Asgar Hussain Bahawdeen

Dec 28, 2019, 2:01:41 AM12/28/19
to dcm4che
When I enter the name "Смирнова Е.И" in "Patient name" and then push the button "search", it shows the patient details. Please refer the screenshot.

But the full patient name is not working.

Asgar.
Screenshot from 2019-12-28 12-29-37.png

Prakash Jayaraman

Jan 3, 2020, 6:39:15 AM1/3/20
to dcm4che
When i add new filter name in Quary Param on Cyrillic alphabet - The text is not displayed correctly .

Yes. It is a bug. A JIRA entry OV-213 is created to resolve the issue.

Yogapraveen Kamalasekaran

Jan 10, 2020, 1:49:56 AM1/10/20
to dcm4che
The issue has been fixed. And the patch war will be attached ASAP.

Thanks

Yogapraveen Kamalasekaran

Jan 10, 2020, 5:08:25 AM1/10/20
to dcm4che
Patch war has been updated here.

Thanks

Иван Иванов

Jan 20, 2020, 7:50:55 AM1/20/20
to dcm4che
Thank you!

Порождение Ночи

Aug 25, 2023, 4:47:28 AM8/25/23
to dcm4che
Hello.
I am very sorry that I have to resume this topic, but.... Weasis incorrectly displays the data - the patient's name and some others, if they are in CP1251 encoding.
Weasis for Linux x86_64 RPM 4.2.0-1
AltLinux 10 Workstation
II attach 2 screenshots of one file as it looks in Weasis (badCyrillic) and for verification I used Aliza MS with the parameter "use CP1251 encoding" (goodCyrillic). Without this parameter, the data display in Aliza is also incorrect.

понедельник, 20 января 2020 г. в 19:50:55 UTC+7, illillusions...@gmail.com:
badCyrillic1.jpg
goodCyrillic1.jpg
Message has been deleted

Nicolas Roduit

Aug 26, 2023, 2:21:45 AM8/26/23
to dcm4che
Please create a new topic as this post is about Oviyam.

Please also specify the method for retrieving images and, if DICOM Q/R, provide the answer log output. See also https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4che/issues/1075 and https://github.com/nroduit/Weasis/issues/428