Migration between servers

Pedro Henrique

Jan 26, 2016, 9:09:12 AM1/26/16
to dcm4che
Hi, I need make a migration between ClearCanvas and DCM4CHEE, I think that best way is use dcmqr to do it, but when I try use the command bellow, only one or two exams are retrieved, but I had 10 thousand exams.

 dcmqr -L DCM4CHEE:104 x...@192.168.x.x:104 -device DCM4CHEE -qStudyDate=20141231-20151231 -cmove DCM4CHEE -cstore PR:LE

Thank you.

fleetwoodfc

Jan 26, 2016, 2:56:34 PM1/26/16
to dcm4che
If you want to move from DCM4CHEE to CCANVAS then command is:

dcmqr DCM4CHEE@server-ip:11112 -qStudyDate=20141231-20151231 -cmove CCANVAS

Note: You must first add the CCANVAS Application Entity via the dcm4chee web interface.

Pedro Henrique

Jan 26, 2016, 6:03:05 PM1/26/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I need to migrate to the contrary, that is, the canvas for dcm4chee. thank you

Pedro Henrique
Engenheiro e desenvolvedor de sistemas
Tradutor de ideias em códigos

' Fone: +55 41 8447.8212

Inteligência Artificial: “O Estudo de como fazer os computadores realizarem tarefas as quais, até o momento, as pessoas fazem melhor”.