Ioviyam does't show images under 1 series

GOKHAN DILEK

Jan 20, 2015, 8:02:52 AM1/20/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Just a quick question in regards to viewing images under a single series.
I can see that images are available when I click on this 1 series

2 images available

Even though I have two images, i can only see one... I cannot see the second image thumbnail to touch on it.

Interestingly, when I have series for each image,  I can navigate between them without any issue

Has anyone else had the same issue? Is there any work around this?

I would really appreciate if you could please let me know the solution for this.

Thank you.

GOKHAN DILEK

Jan 20, 2015, 9:17:02 AM1/20/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
How can I scroll through images under 1 series?

Prasath Ayyannan

Jan 21, 2015, 12:13:53 AM1/21/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
     Which device (iPhone/Android) , you are using to view the images?.

GOKHAN DILEK

Jan 21, 2015, 1:31:37 AM1/21/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
IPHONE 4S IOS8
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5

Prasath Ayyannan

Jan 21, 2015, 2:21:40 AM1/21/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
if the image count is more then one under the series , the slider will be displayed bottom of the page

GOKHAN DILEK

Jan 21, 2015, 2:26:12 AM1/21/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Cannot see the slider for some reason

Prasath Ayyannan

Jan 21, 2015, 2:33:15 AM1/21/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
you can able to view the Log's on browser console?

GOKHAN DILEK

Jan 21, 2015, 2:49:12 AM1/21/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol. viewer.html
Empty string passed to getElementById(). jquery.mobile-1.1.1.min.js:9057
Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated.  Use defaultPrevented instead. jquery.min.js:3
GET http://127.0.0.1:8080/mobile/js/tools/zoomer/bg.jpg