Where is Weasis's local AE title, IP and port ?

seungjae Hwang

Jun 17, 2020, 11:08:04 PM6/17/20
to dcm4che
I use uncommon PACS server named " iView"
It does not support web protocol

I just install Weasis 3.6.0 on window 7

I want to set   Weasis 3.6.0 can get list and DICOM images on PACS server.

I Know PACS server's AE title, IP and Port.

But I do not know Weasis 's AE title, IP and Port.

What parts of Weasis preference should I see to know  these value( Weasis 's AE title, IP and Port. )

and I can see DICOM calling Node and  DICOM NODE  in Weasis  - preferences -Dicom node list

what do these mean?

Is means "DICOM calling Node "    a    " Weasis;s  local AE title, IP and Port"?.

Is means "DICOM NODE "    a  " remote PACS server's AE title, IP and Port"?

How can I set Weasis as PACS client with AE title, IP and Port?

Thanks for reading
Have a nice day..
and help me.

Nicolas Roduit