MPPS N_CREATE Coercion

Rajesh Kanattu

Sep 14, 2014, 3:31:41 PM9/14/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Is there a possibility to get mpps-ncreaterq.xsl/mpps-nsetrq.xsl sample file?

I have issue with mwl status not updating with MPPS message.

/Rajesh

Rajesh Kanattu

Sep 17, 2014, 4:53:31 AM9/17/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Can any one give me some pointer?

I am desperately looking for a sample mpps-ncreaterq.xsl/mpps-nsetrq.xsl..

Funky Koval

Oct 20, 2014, 3:12:51 PM10/20/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I need these files too
my mppsemu doesn't provide 0008,1070 OperatorsName, whitch exist in stored dicom file

Funky Koval

Oct 23, 2014, 5:06:21 PM10/23/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
i need to provide 0008,1070 from mppsemu to mpps2orm
and coerce spsid 00400009 (GE Angio Modality with old software doesn't send value of this tag)
mpps-ncreaterq.xsl/mpps-nsetrq.xsl. can solve my problems ?
does anyone have these files ?

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

Apr 30, 2015, 1:53:36 AM4/30/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Maybe someone could put templates of this file here?
I have to put additional data from image header to emulated MPPS message.
Or anybody know other solution?