Can't deploy "no opencv_java in java.library.path" FreeBSD

art_data

Dec 16, 2019, 7:20:53 AM12/16/19
to dcm4che
Hi all, i am probably install dcm4chee-arc-5.19.1-psql on FreeBSD. It is very important for me because is provide very quality support progressive ZFS file system. Linux is slow in two three or more... and take another problems with ZFS
I encountered a problem when deploying

FreeBSD 12.1
openjdk8-8.222.10.1_2
wildfly16-16.0.0

On deploying

[standalone@localhost:9990 /] deploy /root/dcm4chee-arc-5.19.1-psql/deploy/dcm4chee-arc-ear-5.19.1-psql.ear
{"WFLYCTL0062: Composite operation failed and was rolled back. Steps that failed:" => {"Operation step-2" => {"WFLYCTL0080: Failed services" => {"jboss.deployment.subunit.\"dc
m4chee-arc-ear-5.19.1-psql.ear\".\"dcm4chee-arc-service-5.19.1.jar\".component.ArchiveServiceImpl.START" => "java.lang.IllegalStateException: WFLYEE0042: Failed to construct component in
stance
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: WFLYEE0042: Failed to construct component instance
    Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.WeldException: WELD-000049: Unable to invoke private void org.dcm4chee.arc.impl.ArchiveDeviceProducer.init() on org.dcm4c
hee.arc.impl.ArchiveDeviceProducer@4b7c5d8a
    Caused by: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.WeldException: WELD-000049: Unable to invoke private void org.dcm4chee.arc.impl.ArchiveDeviceProducer.init() on org.dcm4chee.arc.impl.ArchiveDevi
ceProducer@4b7c5d8a
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no opencv_java in java.library.path"}}}}

Nicolas Roduit

Dec 18, 2019, 2:07:34 AM12/18/19
to dcm4che
It is certainly possible to compile the native library for FreeBSD (I guess you're talking about the x86-64 architecture) but unfortunately, I don't have the time and resources to manage the compilation on all systems (the same question arises for ARM architectures). It also means checking on each system after every release.

I would be surprised if Linux is more than 3 times slower. However, isn't it possible to use the Linux compatibility mode with FreeBSD?

art_data

Dec 18, 2019, 9:53:37 PM12/18/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
 tried Linux compatibility mode. This did not solve the problem, but I’m not sure that I did everything right in this direction. I will try.

art_data

Feb 1, 2021, 5:27:29 PM2/1/21
to dcm4che
Will FreeBSD be supported at all? Is Solaris a More Popular Operating System? I do not think so. FreeBSD supports ZFS at the kernel level and exhibits better disk subsystem performance than Linux when using ZFS. I think ZFS is the future, but Linux will not support ZFS at the kernel level due to licensing issues, which means slower performance. Is there anything I can do to help porting to FreeBSD? But I'm not a developer.

четверг, 19 декабря 2019 г. в 12:53:37 UTC+10, art_data: