Synchronization of data between servers

nutun

Apr 2, 2020, 6:38:23 AM4/2/20
to dcm4che
Hi,

I have deployed dcm4chee-arc:psql:5.22.0-secure (dockerized) named PACS2. I have another open source PACS server named PACS1. Modalities are sending data to PACS1 and then PACS1 forwards each study to PACS2 (dcm4chee).

Now I want both servers to sync data at midnight on whenever I want to set the synchronization time. So e.g if I delete any study from PACS1, at the synchronization time PACS2 should also be updated and both the servers have same data.

Need guidelines on this.

Avram Adam

Apr 4, 2020, 10:45:03 AM4/4/20
to dcm4che
I would perform the sync using a bash shell script running from cron (I'm on centOS), DICOM  toolkit, and restful API calls to delete studies that don't exist on PACS1. you basically do cfind for all studies today on both servers (store in buffer or disk), cycle through each study on PACS2 and see if exists in PACS1, if it doesn't exist in PACS1 send curl rs request to PACS2 to delete study.