Storage commitment wrongly reading SOP Instance UID

Thomas Guiot

Aug 1, 2017, 10:49:55 AM8/1/17
to dcm4che

Hi,

I'm trying to use the stgcmtscu tool and am running into some problems. The response I get from my PACS is a FailureReason 0119H (Class / Instance conflict The SOP Class of an element in the Referenced SOP Instance Sequence did not correspond to the SOP class registered for this SOP Instance at the SCP).

in the output of the stgcmtscu.bat, I see that the SOP Instance UID that dcm4che requests is not correct. The image has a SOP Instance UID ending with "4046.0" but in the dcm4che output, it requests an UID ending with "4640", with the ".0" missing.

I suspect this is creating the mismatch and indeed the PACS cannot find an image with this Instance UID since it's not correct.

how to correct that ?

thanks
Thomas

gunterze

Aug 2, 2017, 5:15:34 AM8/2/17
to dcm4che
The stgcmtscu utility uses the SOP Class UID and SOP Instance UID, were the storescu uses the Media Storage SOP Class UID and Media Storage SOP Instance UID from the DICOM files specified as arguments. May be the values differs in the provided files.

gunter

Thomas Guiot

Aug 7, 2017, 9:48:14 AM8/7/17
to dcm4che
Well, it seems to be a problem of output to the command window. When I check that actual DICOM communication, the UID is correct... so not really a problem finally

thanks,
thomas