DCM4CHEE-ARC-LIGHT v5.13.1 - no edit button for MWL entry - SOLVED

Docjay

May 30, 2018, 12:08:03 PM5/30/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
HI all,

   Is there a way in v5.13.1 to edit the MWL entry?  I only see the option to edit the patient.  I ask this because in v2.18.x, the MWL entries can be modified.

If not, can this be added as an enhancement?

Thanks

vrinda...@j4care.com

May 30, 2018, 12:15:00 PM5/30/18
to dcm4che
Hello,
There is an option to edit the MWL since version 5.5.0. You have the 'Edit MWL' icon (see attached screenshot)

On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 6:08:03 PM UTC+2, Docjay wrote:
HI all,

   Is there a way in v5.13.1 to edit the MWL entry?  I only see the option to edit the patient.  I ask this because in v2.13.x, the MWL entries can be modified.
edit-mwl.png

Docjay

May 30, 2018, 1:16:09 PM5/30/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

I'm running 5.13.1 and I didn't see the 'pencil' icon to edit the MWL entry, it was missing (see attached screenshot), but the other icons were there.  I'm trying to get another MWL entry added right now as I send it an ORM.  I'm having to use conditions within 'hl7OrderScheduledStation' and I can't seem to get it to accept the message.  It keeps getting rejected.

My condition is if:  OBR-21 contains  56st CT1

and I'm writing the condition like:

OBR-21=56st CT1

'56st CT1' is actually in obr-21.1 if that matters.

Docjay

May 31, 2018, 4:31:35 PM5/31/18
to dcm4che
Can anyone confirm that the edit icon is missing from a modality worklist entry in v5.13.1?

Shefki Esadi

Jun 1, 2018, 4:16:34 AM6/1/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

the only reason why the icon is (can be) hidden is that you configured the permissions and don't have permission to see that icon. It seams that the permission configuration that defines the permission of seeing or not seeing that button is missing. If the permission are configured you can add the missing permission in the configuration like this:

- Go to "Configuration" page.
- Click on the archive to edit (called "dcm4chee-arc" as default).
- Go to Extension-> Edit Extension->Child Objects->UI Configuration->Click the first Child (or the only child that exist if you are using the default configuration)
- Click the "plus" icon (see the first image) to create new permission. (There is actually a permission "Action - Studies - Edit MWL" but in-there as "UI Action Parameter is "upload" checked, so you could change that to "edit" and than create another permission for the upload button, or you could use the same permission for both tasks while you check "edit" and "upload" and change the name to something meaningful).
- Fill the form like in the second image (for role you should add your defined roles should be allowed to see that icon).
- Reload the UI page.

Best Regards
Shefki Esadi

ps. I will fix the bug in the default configuration.
Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2

vrinda...@j4care.com

Jun 1, 2018, 5:10:52 AM6/1/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

- Regarding your question about OBR-21=56st CT1, it won't work because currently as per DSS mappings of the OBR Segment in http://www.ihe.net/uploadedFiles/Documents/Radiology/IHE_RAD_TF_Vol2.pdf#page=100 there is no DICOM attribute mapping for field 21 of OBR segment. Hence there is no handling for this field in the stylesheet which maps the HL7 field values to DICOM attributes.
- Secondly, if you do want to use any segment/field (other than MSH segment) in dcmProperty of hl7OrderScheduledStation, you need to give the DICOM attribute name. For eg: OBR-20 which is mapped to ScheduledProcedureStepID can be used in dcmProperty as ScheduledProcedureStepID=SPSID1

Docjay

Jun 1, 2018, 2:38:50 PM6/1/18
to dcm4che
Skefki,

    Thanks for that!  That was definitely the problem and I didn't know the different bits for security of the application were set in that area, I learned something new - good to know!

Jamie

Docjay

Jun 1, 2018, 5:00:21 PM6/1/18
to dcm4che
@vrinda - thanks for the info on the mappings of the OBR segment.  I went ahead and did a string replacement in Mirth and used the value in OBR-21 to set a value in ORC-18.  Set that setting in DCM4CHEE, sent an order it is working out nicely.  Will be doing more testing later!

I appreciate everyone's help here, its invaluable!