C-GET failing on Docker installation

Rob McLear

Nov 11, 2018, 3:00:47 PM11/11/18
to dcm4che
I have a functioning dcm4chee-arc installation running in Docker on a Mac. The archive can receive and export/forward studies fine. However, I am unable to retrieve a study using Horos running on the same Mac which is hosting the dcm4chee-arc Docker container. The Horos error is 'Get Failed / Refused: OutOfResourcesSubOperations'.

I can query the dcm4chee-arc PACS just fine.  I can also initiate a manual move of a study from the dcm4chee-arc web interface, and Horos receives the images immediately.  Using Echo from the AE list interface in dcm4chee-arc works fine as well.

In my previous experience with other PACS servers, this error would typically indicate that the requesting AE was unknown to the PACS and was thus rejected, but I'm not sure if that's the case here since the AE seems to be correctly registered in dcm4chee.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

-Rob