replication of two dcm4chee servers

Babar Siraj

Oct 13, 2013, 2:38:49 PM10/13/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Hi All
I am doing a project in which a diagnostic center machines are to be connected to a PACS server on a remote location. However, to avoid work stoppage due to possible WAN link failure, one PACS server is also needed at the diagnostic center directly connected with modalities. I plan to install one dcm4chee server at diagnostic center directly connected with modalities and another dcm4chee server at the remote location. Both these dcm4chee servers will be connected through Internet with their public IP address (static). Pls if someone can point me out the best course of action in this situation.
How can I replicate transaction of local dcm4chee server to dcm4chee server on remote location.(btw I am using MySQL database)
It may not be always possible for the both dcm4chee servers to remain connected due to possible WAN link failure. In such case, all transactions may be stored locally on dcm4chee server (which is of course not a problem) and when WAN link is restored then dcm4chee server at remote location is to be updated in sync with local dcm4chee server. How can I achieve it. Please help me out. Many thanx in advance