Basic question - installation step 14

Victor S

Sep 25, 2019, 7:51:34 AM9/25/19
to dcm4che
Hello

I'm installing dcm4chee-arc-5.18.1-psql.zip and I am at step 14 from here https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/wiki/Installation
At this step in the documentation writes:
"At default, DCM4CHEE Archive 5.x will assume dcm4chee-arc as its Device Name, used to find its configuration in the LDAP Server. One may specify a different Device Name by system property dcm4chee-arc.DeviceName using JBoss CLI:
[standalone@localhost:9990 /] /system-property=dcm4chee-arc.DeviceName:add(value=<device-name>)
"
I don't undestand, what is a "Device Name" in this context?
dcm4chee-arc-5.18.1-psql.zip is the software that will provide storage function for the radiology devices or I downloaded the wrong archive?
What value should I endet in the <device-name>?

Thank you.

Gunter Zeilinger

Sep 25, 2019, 8:20:38 AM9/25/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com