DiCOM query to the dcm4chee PACS

ami...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2013, 8:24:53 AM12/27/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have setup of dcm4chee PACS working, I want to Dicom query by providing PatientID to get further studies information associated with that particular PatientID. I can get some attributes with the help to manifest file. But I need more tags. How can I do that ??

Thanks
Best Regards,
Ami

sathees kumar

Jan 1, 2014, 10:48:51 AM1/1/14
You cant get all DICOM tags through DICOM query. Only the DICOM tags stored  as BLOB in patient,study,series,instance table can only be acquired.

You can go two way to get required Tags.

1. Add required Tag to Dicom attribute filter

2. Download  entire DICOM file through DICOM query and get required Tags .